This Herbal back pad is filled with natural traditional herbs. This pad has proven its usefulness in healing the tension in the back, hip, along the spinal cord and other types of pain caused by osteoarthritis, herniated disc, and lack of movement while working. It is also an effective way to warm the body, reduce menstrual cramps, burn belly fat, relax the body, reduce stress and gain better sleep.
Oriental medicine practitioners has found out that, if the heat therapy is applied in combination with herbal essences from nature, it will generate a direct impact on acupuncture points on the body, accordingly help blood circulation, enhance blood circulation to joints and muscles around joints and help relieve pain quickly. Heat therapy relieves pain by influences some heat-sensible components. The way it works is similar to that of pain relievers, but with more tenderness and beautifully soothing smell.
The combination of heat and herb essences works wonders on the blood circulation and the acupuncture points. This pad helps you ease the tension and pain in the back, sciatica pain and stomachache.
This is a must have for:
- People with osteoarthritis, herniated disc, pain of the sciatica pain
- People working in office, lack of movement
- People doing high stress jobs or having to sit in one position for a long time while doing their jobs like traders, drivers
- Elderly people, postpartum women, women having dysmenorrhea
- Elderly people, people who want to get rid of belly fat
Lien Hoa Viet Herbal pad for the back contains a blend of several valuable herbs that are useful the body detoxification such as: Clove (Close), Cockscomb mint, Ginger, Lotus leave, Lolot, Green tea, Mugwort, Mint, Cinnamon twig, Foetid cassia, etc. Furthermore, these herbs are blended following an heirloom oriental prescription for the highest benefit of users.
- Put the pad in the microwave in 1-3 minutes, the heat will soften the pad and release the herbal steam along with its soothing scent. Take the pad out and test the temperature on your arm first. The product should be warmed to some certain temperature depending on each person’s individual adaptations.
- Put the pad on the body part that is in need of healing and relaxing. Leave it on the place until it cool down. You can move and walk as freely as normal while using it
The pad should be tested before use to make sure that its temperature is suitable for your body. You can increase or decrease the heating time in the microwave in order to reach a temperature that make you feel most comfortable with.
Use it 1-3 times a day depending on your personal need.
- This product can be used for at least 100-200 times. Even when the smell gradually dries out, it is still good for use as a heating pad
- Keep it in a sealed plastic bag. Store in dry places
- Good for use in: 02 years from the manufacturing date